Sunday April 3, 2005
We were supposed to leave out of Vancouver at 2:27pm on Alaska Air, but it got delayed 'til 3:55pm, then they changed it to 4:15pm, but we didn't actually leave 'til about 4:45pm. The flight was good, but they only gave a "party mix" instead of peanuts and served drinks twice. We arrive at LAS 2 hours late and walked a LONG way, then finally got our bags. It was very windy waiting for the Showtime Shuttle to pick us up to go to the Aladdin. The good thing was that we were the last ones on the shuttle even though we were first in line and the first ones off cause we were the first stop. The shuttle driver was funny and very entertaining. We finally got to the hotel and checked in - the good thing was that we didn't have to wait in line. There were 4 of us and 2 rooms. They screwed up our room though cause we wanted 2 beds, but after lugging our luggage up and all, we discovered there was only 1 bed so we had to go back down and let them know. They apologized and found there were no more rooms so they upgraded us to a "Resort Room". This room was bigger, had 2 sinks, a ledge in the shower, a couch and coffee table, 2 windows - much better. Then we went to the Zanzibar Cafe around 10pm and ate dinner. We waited about 10 minutes in line. Then we walked around Desert Passage and went to the ABC Store to buy some necessities. Then we went to bed.

Monday April 4, 2005
We woke up around 8am and walked around Desert Passage actually shopping for a bit after going to Starbucks to have a quick breakfast. The scones are $3 - which is very expensive and they don't take the gift cards, which suck cause I had mine with me. Then we went to the Bellagio and Caesars Palace to wonder around. We wanted to drop our parcels back at the hotel since it was close and decided to eat at the Zanzibar Cafe again 'cause we wanted the Pinks hotdogs, which they'd been advertising all over. We had to wait a while unless we sat in the smoking section, so we sat there. Big Mistake cause we're allergic to smoke but we were so hungry we needed to eat but smoke was everywhere. Then we played at the casino a bit then went for dinner in Paris at the Le Cafe Ile St Louis where I had pasta. It was alright - I've had better. Then we wondered around Paris and went up the Eiffel Tower. It was amazing!! Then we went to the Bellagio to gamble.

Tuesday April 5, 2005
We woke up a bit later today and ate a scone at Starbucks again. We weren't very hungry so a scone was good enough. Then we took a taxi to the LV Premium Outlets, which costed $13 - not too bad at all. I bought shoes from Skechers and clothes from Banana Republic. But overrall, it was a nice outlet mall. Then we took a taxi to the Fashion Show Mall, which was cheaper then going all the way back to our hotel, plus we wanted to go there anyways. We shopped for a while and split a sandwich from Subway and had a frapp from Starbucks (which I was able to use my card). Then when we were done, we went to Treasure Island and Mirage. We went to the Bellagio to have a Gelato (which we've heard from friends that it's awesome) as a snack since we didn't eat much for lunch. I had the tiramisu one - delicious!!! Then we went back to the hotel to freshen up. In a bit, we went to the Spice Market Buffet at our hotel. It was kinda expensive - $26 each, but I like seafood so I definately got my moneys worth. I had shrimp tempura, Alaskan King Crab, Salmon, Salmon in soy sauce, shrimp coctail, shrimp in sauce, ravioli, etc..and for dessert, I had a piece of Pineapple Cheesecake, pineapple, and tried a couple of other different desserts I've never tried. It was very good - In my Opinion! Then we went to the Bellagio to watch the fountain show - Amazing!!
We wondered around a bit and they had coffee at a coffee place across from the Gelato place.

Wednesday April 6, 2005
We went to the Cheeseburger Oasis in the Desert Passage for breakfast. It was pretty good - had pancakes and eggs with a guava juice. Then we went to the Venetian to the Wax Museum but couldn't find it so we asked and they directed us to it. It was really fun going thru the museum - from Oprah to Ben Afflect - awesome! Then we went on the Gondela ride - again Amazing!! We wondered around the Venetian for a while, then went to Forum Shops @ Caesars Palace to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. We split a BBQ Chicken Pizza and had Kahlua Coffee/Chocolate Cheesecake...mmmmm...the BEST cheesecake EVER! Then we stopped at O'Shea's Casino and played slots. We then walked back to our hotel. We wanted to eat the Tremezzo at our hotel, but we were disappointed 'cause it was our last night that they closed the upstairs where the restaurants and lounge were to film a movie called "Treehouse Restaurant". Then we went to Paris again and ate at Provencal. I had open lobster ravioli - pretty small portion, but much much better than the penne at Le Cafe Ile St Louis. Since this was our last night, we wanted to watch the fountain show again so we headed over to the Bellagio to watch them. Amazing! We walked around the strip awhile then went to our hotel. We played slots a while then went to our room to start packing and getting organized. We weren't really tired yet so we headed down after packing and gambled some more. We saw a lot of Planet Hollywood signs up and we think they were filming a PH commercial. It was neat - they were around the tables and there was a crowd screaming. I won about $15. Then we went to bed.

Thursday April 7, 2005
We went to breakfast at Cheeseburger Oasis again cause the lineup for the Zanzibar Cafe was extremely long - it went into the casino floor. We had pretty much the same thing. Then we got our luggage and checked out. Big Nightmare cause everyone else was checking out too - 11am. Then we checked our luggage in at the bell hop and went shopping and wondered around the strip for the last time for this trip. We then went to catch our shuttle and went to the airport. Our flight was delayed about an hour, but landed about half an hour late in Vancouver. I gambled at the airport cause it's a very small and gross airport. You'd think since it's Las Vegas that they would make it more glitzy! Anyways I played slots and won $50, but ended up losing it cause I was bored! I guess that's their tactics, make the flights delayed so we can make some money. I've heard the majority of their flights are delayed. We finally got home and I went to bed. I got a cold from all the smoke in Vegas and my ears were very achy so I've been taking Tylenol Cold & Sinus to help with this.

OVERALL, we had an awesome time, except the smoking part and I'd definately go back. We didn't have time to go to MGM, New York, Luxor, Mandalay Bay or Monte Carlo. I'm probably going to go in the fall again and must see these hotels. It'll be first on my list. Then I want to see "O" at Bellagio - the Cirque du Soleil show. I was impressed with our hotel and would stay there again!!