The Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas Waterpark is a new entertainment venue and attraction where family and friends can create and share unforgettable memories. Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas features more than 20 slides, a Wave Pool, a 1,000-foot-long Lazy River, a mega water play structure, toddler pool, group picnic area, private cabanas, restaurants and other amenities.
Some of the features include:
* A 17,000-square-foot Wave Pool with 3-foot-high waves, perfect for body surfing, inner tubing, swimming or cooling off, and including stages for event and entertainment use
* Big Slide Complex with two seven-story Speed Slides and a six-lane, head-first Mat Racer
* Three-Slide Complex with Multi-Rider Tube Slides (up to 2 or 3 people)
* A 1,000-foot-long Lazy River for floating on inner tubes and leisurely strolling in a 3-foot-deep winding waterway
* Island with shaded food and seating areas, restrooms and the Children’s Water Playground in the middle of the Lazy River
* Zero-Entry Children’s Water Playground with a 6-inch toddler pool with three slides and splash pad features
* Corporate & Private Group Picnic Area, accommodating up to 2,000 people on two acres with catering facilities and staff to lead attendees in old-fashioned picnic and child-friendly games and activities
* RainFortress, a four-story water playground with a variety of slides, water spray features and toys, water guns, and a 500-gallon bucket that releases water
Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas is adjacent to a community park and future aquatic center to be developed by the Howard Hughes Corporation.